Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Leafy Pic~~~

(This is a Leafy Sea Dragon... A pic I took during my Langkawi Trip~~~)


Isn't this an interesting thing to see??? Well... This is not something that we can see everyday though... But, to be honest, whenever I see this pic, it reminds me of the Langkawi trips with my friends... Such a sweet memory~~~ I really hope I can travel far away again with my friends once again...

Back to the pic story... I took this pic from the Langkawi Underwater World if I'm not mistaken... (LOL~~~) I still remember that there was a warning sign right beside the aquarium glass, where something like "Please do not use flash when taking the picture to prevent something something from something something..." is written on it... Unfortunately, I am still new with using the camera and when I took the pic, the whole place flashes and I was like... "Ehh~~~ No flash wor..." and I started to act I did not see anything and walk away... LOL!!! (Luckily that time all my friends walk to other places to see different thing... If not they sure scold me liao...) During that time, I was so darn worried the cute Leafy Sea Dragon die lor... Sob Sob... Luckily that thing is still alive... Seriously, I do not know why... I just love seahorses... No matter what species it is, I still loves it... If I saw 1 seahorse of any species in an aquarium or the aquatic/fish shops or restaurants, I will stop by for a minute to look at them... Haha... Maybe it had became a habit for me... :P

Anyway, in the end, I really enjoyed myself when my friends and I went to the Langkawi Underwater World...

So for those who are going to Langkawi, this is the place that everyone must visit... Hehe~~~

Sugoi deshou~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment