Thursday, May 13, 2010

2 Down, 3 More To Go...

2 papers down and left 3 more to go... This Saturday will be my 3rd paper and after that, I still have 1 week to rest, relax, study and revise for my last 2 modules...

But what I feel now is, after today's paper, I WANNA SLEEP, PLAY, EAT, WATCH ANIME, AND DO ANYTHING THAT I CAN before I continue study and revise for my Saturday module... Today's paper really consume my brain juices to the max... =.=

Well... I do admit today's paper is the 2nd hardest paper for this semester... Really hope to get 60++ for this but it seems like I don't have much hope though... T_T
Booooo... Don't care... This Saturday's paper I must score 70++ no matter what... Now I must rejuvenate, replenish and recover myself to the best condition and prepare for the war... RAWRRRR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment