Monday, May 17, 2010

I Want A Chinchilla... T_T

It was my first time hear the name Chinchilla... I know it was a pet but I have no idea how does it looks like that time... Hence, I did a research on it... It seems like my research has backfired, and now I'm TOTALLY fell in love with Chinchillas... Oh My God... T_T

Chinchilla is in the rodent family (Rat, mice, hamsters) but among all rodents, Chinchilla has the best fur quality... They have super silky and smooth fur that no other rodent has... Their size is just as big as a rabbit when they grew into an adult... For the first sight, I really fell in love with them... They are adorable and cute in their own ways, which is different from hamsters... I do really like to have Chinchilla as a pet... But sadly... I don't think I can have Chinchilla as a pet now... :(

Why did I say that??? Let me point out the reasons:

First - Chinchilla is very sensitive to heat... If a Chinchilla exposed to heat, they can get heatstroke EASILY... My room is definitely not a suitable place for the Chinchilla to stay because my room is one hell of a microwave... Even me myself can't withstand the heat sometimes...

Second - They require big house so that they can jump and run anywhere as an exercise... However, I'm staying at Semenyih... During Friday, I will be heading back to Cheras... How am I gonna BRING my Chinchilla from Semenyih to Cheras??? Even the car could not fit in the cage... =.=

Third - Chinchilla are cute... They are adorable... They have nice fur... And because of those traits, they are FREAKING EXPENSIVE TOO... Aroumd RM1,000 for EACH Chinchilla... If I buy a couple of Chinchilla including their foods and cages and everything necessary for them, I think the cost is equilavent to buying a dog... =.=



So... What can I do??? Still dream of getting a Chinchilla??? Maybe I can... Next few years later that would be... Lol... So now, I have to stick back to hamsters... Hope they can entertain me during my 3rd year... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment