Monday, May 31, 2010

The Omanko Hunters~~~

All this time, I thought that I only have 2 groups of my friend... And both of the groups are basically friends from the same Secondary school... But come into surprise, now I have total of 4 groups to hang out now (Yea I know 4 groups are so darn little =.=)... The other 2 groups would be the forum team, and one more, which I just met all of them yesterday night, my Uni's friend's friends... (LOL)... But of course, I knew them through my Uni's friend... So hence, I manage to meet up with them after almost a year we knew each other through MSN :P

Now, let's get on briefly into those I met yesterday...

The tai kor of the group, Wilson, actually is a very kind yet "Pretty Boy" type of guy... Well, although he seems to emo a lot, but in real life, he looks just fine to me... Still, I can feel his tai kor's aura emitting from him (lol)... But when I look at him from certain angle, I was kinda surprised... Reason??? He looks like a lecturer from my Uni... LOL!!!

The next person would be the tai kor's girlfriend, Yi Syn... In Facebook, my first impression on her is the type of "ganas" girl because in MSN, the way she type also like kinda "Grrrrrrrrrrr..." to me... And my impression is wrong until I met her yesterday... She looks so different in real life and nicer compared to how she is in MSN... Besides that, she looks so sweet with Wilson... Well, that's because both of them are couple... (DUHHH~~~)...
In the end, my impression towards her is +1 (XD)...

Next, I will move on to Wilson's brother, William... Well, I rarely talk with him because the time he reached to Kenny Rogers, he seems to be very pissed... But I believe he should be like Wilson because they are brothers anyway... Haha... Maybe now he emo, by the next minute, he is cooled down... So, oh well XD

June, William's girlfriend... The one that I interact the least... So, really can't say much about her... >.<

Next would be Wing Tsun, the most "Mabushi" guy in this group... When I met him, he does not talk alot that's why I don't really know him much... But there is one thing I know... I realise after he cut his hair, he is less "Mabushi-ness"... Haha XD

Robin... The Japanese/Wapanese guy... When he arrived, I can't really talk much with him as we are sitting quite far away... All I know is that the way he speaks English are very high class type... Haha XD

Tan is the next person... Met him in my Uni once... He might seems very blur at time... But he is really a kind guy in my opinion...

Lastly would be Brian... He really has a very cute face... Although I didn't really talk with him at all, but he does not seems like a very weird person... Quite ordinary... Haha...

Well... There are total of 9 people watching Prince of Persia (PoP) together, including me... From my point of view, PoP is not a bad movie as I kinda love the way they made Dastan fights and jumps and every action he did... Although the storyline seems to be very straight forward, but I can't believe that I watched this in the cinema for 3 hours!!! It was so damn long that I don't realise about it too... LOL!!! To sum up, this movie is still good... Does not really disappointing... Haha...

In this post, it will sum up everything about yesterday... What else can I talk about next??? Well, who knows something interesting might happen suddenly... >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment