Friday, September 3, 2010

LMAO~~~

Too many things happening lately and I'm just laughing my head off so much... Hahahaha... I don't know why I laugh so hard like this although it is just something ordinary to the others... LOL... I think I'm going insane anytime soon... So I better go and see a doctor before it get worst...

Oh... Took my new IC 2 days ago... It looks brand new and shineeeeyyyyyy~~~ Hoho... And next week Friday, I will be departing to Singapore for 4 days trip... Weeeeeee~~~

As for yesterday, my friends and I was supposed to play badminton... But for some reason, we ended up playing at cyber cafe longer than playing badminton... This is so screwed... Boo >.<

Is ok... Yesterday we only manage to play badminton for lesser than an hour, so tonight we will be playing basketball to replace back what we have missed yesterday... Hope tonight will be a shiny fine day~~~ :P



Logging off... Tata~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment