Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Singapore Trip...

Satisfied... I really would like to go Singapore again... Since I didn't went Universal Studio, but I am still satisfied because I get to touch the stingrays at Underwater World... I just really love their Underwater World ^.^
Letme list out what I did during that trip...



Friday:
Reached Singapore around 5PM... Went to the hostel and checked in... After that, we went to eat ramen at a "Certified by Weaboo" ramen restaurant... Forgotten the place but the shop name is Marutama Ramen if not mistaken... XD
The ramen is really nice, with a real brew chicken soup base... I love their tamago (egg) and their seaweeds are covering my entire bowl!!! LOL!!!
But seriously, this ramen shop is really nice... My very first time tasting a real ramen... ^.^

After dinner, we all went back to the hostel and call it a day...

Saturday:
The most busy day... Breakfast at the lounge and head straight to Sentosa Island... We went to their Underwater World... I can consider this is the best part of the entire trip... I'm really happy to see a lot of underwater creatures that I never get to see in Langkawi as well... Kinda happy and satisfied ^.^
After Underwater World, we went for Dolphin Show... That was not bad too... It's really entertaining...
As for our dinner, we had... Errrr... Forgotten XD
And of course... After dinner we will be heading back to the lounge, hang out there and went back to our dorm when we feeling sleepy...

Sunday:
The day where Wilson's mom and his brother heading back to Malaysia... As for me, I'm going back on Monday... Hence, it was a whole day shopping spree for them... Not much entertainment though... But is kinda sad for me this day because during dinner time, all of them are meeting their WoW friends... Oh well and I'm the only one not playing WoW... I am SO isolated... LOL!!!
After dinner, we went to McD for desert... Yummy :P
Later, we walk back to our dorm and sleep...

Monday:
Last day of trip... Well... It was the day for me to get my souvenirs... Haha... It was kinda epic... Last minute shopping... Manage to get a few nice and good looking things... But it is not clothes or whatsoever... Just some mugs and handphone
accessories... Hope they love it >.<

Lastly, a huge thanks to Wilson and Yi Syn for guiding us throughout the 4 days... Although we tend to get lost everyday due to Wilson's leading, but he did manage to get us back so it is a good thing to us XD
We will definitely visit them again when we have free times ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment