Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh My...

Yes... If I start to post something on my blog, it means either I have not posted anything in the blog for a long time, or I'm too free and bored until I'm trying to find something and post it... I mean, seriously... Very serious... I don't know why buy I'm seriously bored...
All the things that I wanted will only be available next month... Exactly on October... What are the things I've been waiting eagerly and madly at???
Let me list it... (Is for the sake of reminder for me... LOL!!!)


  • Nokia N8
  • Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
  • The Sims 3 Late Night

I wonder if there are anything else to be added into my reminder list??? LOL!!!

I just hope that I can have the things I need before my courseworks & assignments begin to be haunt me...



Onegai Kami-Sama T___________T

No comments:

Post a Comment