Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Year 3, Semester 1...

And thus my new semester for Year 3 starts yesterday... Maybe it is because this is the 1st week, the lecture seems to be a little bored to me... But well, I'm not gonna attend Monday lecture because I'm not gonna take it anyway~~~ :Þ

But from today, which is Tuesday onwards, it is important... I left with no choices but to take the following day's modules... Booo :(
And it's gonna be a real pain in the ass... LOL... All I ever wish is not to fall in sleep during lecture... Sometimes, it is very hard to resist in sleeping as some of the lecturer's speech are like lullaby to me... Instant putting me into sleep... T___T

And oh yea... I'm very excited with the upcoming The Sims 3 Late Night which is releasing on 26th of October... And before that, I'm gonna buy my Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 which is releasing on 19th of October... OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!

Hehe... I do sounds busy don't you think??? :P
But I'm still in 3rd Year... Have to constantly remind myself about this... Arghhhhhhhh!!! Toughest time of my life... Gotta work hard, and smart, and play lesser games >.<


For now, let's say bye bye... Will be catching up later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment