Wednesday, July 6, 2011

13th July 2011...

Dragon Nest Close Beta Testing... Was chosen for it and I am really eager to try it...

Pass few weeks my luck was shitty... Can't even win a single game in HoN plus my routine life is interrupted... It was not a good weeks for me and I mean it... Really not good... Totally disastrous...
Having trouble in game and in real life... This sucks max... Don't even know what to do...

But thanks to my other self, I'm able to control it... What else can I do when all bad things happens together??? Just bear it... Even if I whine, nobody will hear it and take it seriously isn't it??? So just control it, type it out on the blog or spam it on Facebook... That's the best way to relieve it...



After all of it has gone through, now I'm much relieved... Enjoying my routine, back to square one =P

No comments:

Post a Comment