Sunday, July 10, 2011

Marimo Monday Maniac~~~ MMM!!!


Seriously... I can't wait for Monday to bank in the money and get my Marimo... The picture above is Marimo... Aren't they are cute??? Hehe =P

During this few days, I'm gonna make use of the time to shop for nice glass bottles/jars to keep my dear little Marimos... There are myths in Japan saying if we take excellent care of the Marimo, we might have our wish comes true... I'm not sure I would gave my best care to it, but at least I know Marimo is easy to care of and I just love to see their bubbles around them... I hope this will give me more determination to take excellent care of it...

But to be honest, I'm not greedy for the wishes... But at the same time, I will try my best not to let the Marimo die easily as well...



Although I'm not sure will my mom be happy if I buy it cause she will definitely say I'm wasting money or what... I just hope I have some freedom for myself in buying something... I just hope for that... =S


No comments:

Post a Comment