Friday, July 1, 2011

Living My Life To The Fullest...

Gotta agree that I'm enjoying every second of my life... Eat, sleep, play hang out, shopping, vacation, relax, dream, etc etc etc... Just hope this feeling will last forever...
But for now, I have better things to do... I want to earn my livings and get my own dream house... I just love how the way my dream house will look like (thanks to The Sims 3)... It can be vary and according to my taste... There are a lot of nice home ideas with me... I just want to build a real house like how I built in The Sims 3...

Unfortunately, game are always easy to earn money compared to reality... So, I wanna start work and get my money and slowly invest on houses so I could rent them out and within few years, I can get my own dream house ^.^



But for now, just get on to my less-stressful life until August =P

No comments:

Post a Comment