Friday, July 22, 2011

23rd July...

And tomorrow is my graduation ceremony... Feels time passes by so fast when I'm playing... But when it comes working, I bet time is going to pass very slowly... And this is the meaning of 'Life'...

When I calculate my salary, I realise that it is quite difficult to cover my living cost UNLESS I do not need to pay for the new house... If my father manage to rent it out, then it would be the biggest smiley I've ever had =D

Plus with all the others mini things such as my monthly bill for Unifi (when I have it), my monthly transportation fee, food, etc etc is quite a pain in the ass... So now all I ever hope is, just please have our new house rent out and that really helps a lot...



Waiting for tomorrow... My big day... Seems so nervous... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment