Wednesday, May 6, 2015

How I Want My Life To Be...

To be frank, I don't mind with the life of working for the sake of surviving... I feel like if I have a house and car loan to pay, I will be more motivated to work... But right now, I can only foresee that all my hard work goes to nothing... Is not because I do not want to give my parents money but if I got a reason not to give, that will somehow make me feel a little bit better...

Is not like I wanna force them to live the hard way, but it is truth that we are not a wealthy family... My thought of living my own life starts to kick in... Am I considered a useless son to my parents now??? Will I really be able to provide some happiness to my parents before they leave this world??? I'm really not sure about this anymore... What am I living for right now and what am I doing right now is right or wrong???



If I really manage to buy the house I want, I swear I will work harder to ensure that my parents is happy even if I need to live the hard way... I just want my parents to be happy... So please, don't crush my hopes and dreams that will motivates me anymore... I am getting tired of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment