Saturday, May 2, 2015

Long Weekend...

Really love this type of long holiday even if it is just staying at home doing nothing... Getting tired of facing the reality in my life... I'm not talking about work stress or other thing that's giving me stress... In fact, is about how I am not appreciate for what I have been doing... You know how much it hurts when someone tells you indirectly that you are not helpful and you are just causing yourself some trouble while that person telling you that never consider about what state (as a team) that we are currently in now? I mean come on... You get paid more than me... You are higher position than me (that's how it is currently works :D)... You need more help since you need to do more things??? So you assume that I don't have anything to do and I can clean up all the piles of things you made even without asking me if I can finish it on time? I am so sorry that I disappointed you in this way...

Another saddest moment that I would like to share this time: Have your superior ever ask you "Is this off day a must for you?" and the next thing is your superior tells you that he will be on leave for 2 DAYS (a day more than what I took) and asked me if I can work on the weekends so I could finish up my things while your superior is enjoying somewhere? Seriously??? Fuck you I don't buy this type of fairness at all... Should I failed to finish up my things on time, blame yourself for not discussing with me properly AND perhaps, try learning to manage how much things you are capable in handling before moving on to the next one.

I don't mind if things were thrown at me constantly as I personally think that I could handle it slowly. However, if you start complaining that I'm doing it slow or not as efficient as what you thought of, then I will have these 4 words for you: Sorry And Fuck You!

To be honest there are over a million things that I am very dissatisfied with as in my whining will turns out to be writing a novel. But oh well... Just touch on the most annoying part is good enough to relieve some anger within me...



Back to looking for my house... Found one that is really lovely and not far from where it seems... Even I do not have luck or chance to change my job, at least having a choice to buy a cheap house will not make me any depressed... Hehe :D

No comments:

Post a Comment