Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tough Yet Not Challenging...

My life is just absolutely tough... I don't feel the fun in my life any more... I can't find the challenge of my life... I have lost interest in finding a better job... I give up in a few houses that I found... There's nothing left worth being motivating for me now... Am I just simply giving up my life??? I know this type of attitude will never bring me forward but there are too many things happened to me which builds up all these demotivating thoughts... I will not use the word depressing any more... I will not feel depressed any more... I must stand on the ground, telling myself that life is not worth feeling depressed... Will I ever live my life happier like this??? I am not expecting good things to happen to me... All I every hope is just achieving something I need to achieve... Or was it because I am too young to think about these??? Am I just being too matured??? Or I am merely still an immature guy???

Just tell me something... Why is living an ordinary life this tough???



Why???

No comments:

Post a Comment