Sunday, May 3, 2015

On The Edge Of Depression...

When I found out that I can even blog via my mobile, indeed I feel a little bit relieved... At least I don't need to type out my feelings and things in front of other people... Perhaps secret should be remained as secret... Nevertheless, this depression will never shakes off easily until I found a better paid job or buy the house I've been looking into... I just don't know how to handle depression... I may be able to handle stress but definitely not depression... Is there even something I can do to keep myself not thinking about this???

The fact that I can see most of my friends in Facebook are posting pictures of them vacation (or for working purposes) at nice places, or bought their houses... Vacations aside, that type of lifetime goal/achievement that I've been trying to achieve (yes is the buying house part) just never comes to me...

Right now I feel like I'm living in a world surrounded with depressing moment... Is not because I am desperately wanted to buy a house... Even if I tried not to think about buying house, I just feel like my current pay will not be able to sustain my expenses... So is like I should get a new job first then only consider buying a house or buy first??? If I buy it now, will my current salary about to obtain the loan??? If I buy after getting a better job, will I ever find an affordable house??? I'm totally lost in this...

So far what I notice is even I tried to go for a few interviews, none of the company would like to hire me... I tried to browse for the affordable house, is either they are sold or the price displayed does not represent the right price... What am I supposed to do seriously???



How do I keep myself positive when there are just things meant to keep you depressed all the time???

No comments:

Post a Comment