Sunday, July 5, 2015

Blogging From My Room...

Previously, I do not have the privilege to blog through my mobile as my wifi was not strong enough... But now it is different... When I'm bored, at least I can brag or express any shit right before I sleep... It feels like my life is partially complete... On a good side, it sounds like I will be more active in blogging from today onwards... I know nobody reads it but at least having myself reading back the old posts indeed brings back the memories to me... Either it is happy or sad or anger, I actually hope no other people will read it O.o

Nevertheless, life is still tough... It is slightly better and I really really really hope this month's increment will be something surprising... Even if it is close to what I expected, it will be suffice... And of course, working with people I'm comfortable with is actually the most important thing in working environment...



Hope that the good will never end... Not just for me but everyone else as well... Should my sacrifice worth it for the one that needs it more, may it be their guidance...

No comments:

Post a Comment