Monday, July 13, 2015

Oh Well...

How can even a 25 years old dude have such mentality??? Doing things like leaving group when get slightly pissed off or failed to argue over something... The truth is, I'm still consider him as my friend because we are working under a same place... I mean if you wanna act like you are tough and able to handle everything all alone, go ahead... But once you start to bring your personal feelings to me, that's when you will see my other side... I'm sorry to say that I might look kind and lenient from the outside but once you mess up with me, I can assure you will forever be haunted with what I said or done to you... And yes, I can be fuxking harsh with my words :D

I don't really hate anyone right now by writing this message... Just that I never really express this side of me before and I would love to share it ;)

Kinda sleepy now... Time to turn off the lights... Nights :D



Red fonts at the end of my message... Why this habit???

No comments:

Post a Comment