Wednesday, July 1, 2015

For Once...

And here it comes again... The uncomfortable feeling that somehow gives me depression... Every time it happens, it makes me wanna leave my house... I just want to live in an environment which cuts out the "unhappy" moment... Is true that I can't avoid it but at least aren't there something I can do to stay away from other people's trouble???

One that easily get upset and one that does not speak before thinking... By having them staying under one roof, is just so hard to move on while you stays in the middle... I really do not know how to voice out... In fact, I just want to be alone more than ever now... Definitely it is not worthwhile to rent a house as I can stay/live for free... To be honest, I tend to understand why some people prefer to rent a house even they have a place to stay for free...

Deep in my heart, I still love them... But on the other hand, how much longer I can endure is another question... Having my thoughts written out is always better than keeping it to myself... Hopefully, I can see the day where my life will be like what I could imagine as a simple, lenient, yet straight forward...



I will push myself forward... I won't say I will strive for the best because I know I won't but I will do the best I can do to make my life easier from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment