Saturday, July 25, 2015

Differences...

Some people are rich but I'm aren't... Some can drink alcohol and still look cool but I can't... Some can enjoy life to the fullest but I'm not... Some can do something they really love but I will never get the chance to do it... Some had achieved part of their life goal but I'm still in the state of hanging on the edge... Some people are happy but I'm pretending to be happy from the outside...

When I'm compared to the others, I am still far away being better as them... When other people compares them with me, they think I am better than them... I am just an ordinary guy living in an ordinary world... Is it necessary to compare yourself with the others??? Or I am just being envious of the others???

When I achieve my life goal, I can ensure that my life will be a little bit different whether for better or worst... I am very sure... But the question remains...




When will that day comes??? I am so prepared for the changes in my life but when will it arrive???

No comments:

Post a Comment