Friday, September 25, 2015

I Wonder...

Since they offer me, is it weird if I start negotiating about my salary tomorrow??? Feels kinda weird to talk about my offer letter outside of an office to me... Like seriously... However, one thing for sure... I should have prepare my checklist on what I should ask for tomorrow... I never expect them to get back to me this quick (usually people takes 2 weeks to do so right???) and seems like I'm not ready yet... I haven't even calculate my overall expenditure as well... How am I gonna negotiate like that!!!

It has been 4 years and I notice that I am not progressing much in my current company... I may tend to learn some new things once in a while but will I be able to cope with the learning process in this new company??? Somehow I doubt about my own capability but I don't know since I never try before... It makes me sounded like an asshole to be like "Oh I will do this" and ended up "I just can't figure it out" later... If it happen once or twice it will be fine but what if it happens all the time??? And I feel bad if I am going to work for a year and go away due to my incompetent mental state... It makes me feel like they hired me for doing nothing much somehow... Plus don't forget they are having some profit sharing bonus with all the other employees... If one did badly, the others will be dragged along...

I am kinda eager to experience a different environment and at the same time, being haunted by the fact that I may not do well... Especially when they have high expectation on me and I might let them down when they know the truth... I am really unsure if this decision to take the offer is the right choice but to be honest, my heart to this current company is no longer strong since the day I was promoted to senior... Too much things happened that strongly impact my decision as well...

The main dilemma that I have to face right now actually is the year end bonus in my current company... For sure if I leave, my one year bonus will just disappear like that... But if I do not take this offer, will there be another chance to get a similar offer like this??? To be frank, I need the bonus quite much as I have a huge amount of debt to get rid of... My financial state has been unstable since last year... Will the new job helps me in financial if I accept it now??? Will everything be different once I accept it now???

Tomorrow's discussion will be my final decision... Yes or no is the answer that will be revealed...



Alas, the choice is in my hand... I am still in serious dilemma right now =.=



No comments:

Post a Comment