Friday, September 11, 2015

Lost...

My goals and dreams starts to fade again... The efforts I put in does not seems to give me any results I want... Not even a tiny bit... Although there are still opportunities coming, but I just can't feel the hype or urge to do my best for it anymore... I may sound like giving up... Not because I lost hope in myself or not confident enough... The truth is, the feeling of being in a family doesn't mean anything to me now... I would really choose to live alone at any cost... It makes me feel more comfortable instead... I really do not know what else I can do to make this family a happier family like how we used to be... And this is one of the reason that actually brings all the depressions to me...



How long will this continues???

No comments:

Post a Comment