Monday, September 21, 2015

Penang Trip During Weekend...

It was a very short trip but it was totally what I love about it... A trip where you don't need to think about working or doing anything besides relaxing... It was totally worth it... The hotel was lovely although it was quite pricey... The food was good and most importantly, cheaper by a lot...

Took some lovely pictures but unfortunately, I can't share it through mobile blogging... But I will try to find a way to upload it later...

Will be planning another trip to Penang... The next trip should be longer (not just 2 days) and hopefully we can do and eat more things...



After this long holiday, I have to decide the next vital decision of my life... But before that, all I can do is just to wait for the offer first... I am getting extremely nervous, happy, panic, and dilemma at the same time...

No comments:

Post a Comment