Sunday, September 27, 2015

Taste Of Something New...

It was a tough call but it seems like I already have the decision made up... I'm kinda worry that I might not be able to cope with the new company tradition since it was a small company... However, I told myself I should give it a try at least... You will never know that things might turn out to be better than it seems... I may not be the type of person being like to pushed around but somehow, if the person that pushing me gives me a good impression or I should say, using the right attitude to push me, then I will be very glad and happier with it...

I have never experience this type of new environment and I am still nervous about it... Nonetheless, decision must be made and once it has been made, there is no turning bad... So far I can see the good things by joining this new company... It will never be dull like what I'm doing in my current company right now... Not because I am bored of my job but more like bored of the system that I have been doing...

Hopefully, this big jump will give me a better experience on what a software company should look like... Whether I enjoy or dislike this company, is another story and it will be the next challenge later...



Aiyooooo... Kepala mau pecah lah think like that... Haishhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment