Saturday, October 31, 2015

I Wonder...

Suddenly thought of something:

Is it impossible to buy a house until you are at least 30???

I noticed that few of my colleagues (those in my current company) owns a house only when they are in their early 30, regardless they are married or still single... I believe that married one should own a house earlier but it doesn't seems to be like this... As for the single, I still think that they can actually own a house when they are 25 provided that you put away luxurious apparels and not owning a car with an income of 3,000...

To be frank, I was 1 step closer to own a house... But at the same time, once I bought my car, my financial fell down tremendously... I still can't figure out what is the cause but it really gave me a hard time... So I should not say any further about how 3,000 can own a house...

Next year will be my 27th... My wish to buy a house at 25 never came true... And I strongly feel that I failed miserably... So next year will I really get to buy my own house??? Or I have to wait another few more years???




Although I don't mind to be getting older, but I do not want to own a house at such an old age :(

No comments:

Post a Comment