Sunday, May 8, 2016

At Long Last!!! But Not Yet!!!

At long last, I have found a house that I MIGHT be able to afford... Actually, the chances to get the loan is still not so high but some good vibes telling me that everything will be alright... It seems difficult but at the same time, not impossible... All I need is some luck and faith lolz... I told myself, if I really able to get a loan for this house, it was pure luck...

What I like about this project is because it is going to complete soon and at the same time, they still have the rebates/discounts for late buyers... The more important thing is, I don't need to pay anything at all besides the booking fee and eventually, I can get some cashback (in terms of monetary) which I can use to buy furnitures or maybe renovate some part of the house to look better... I guess this is a plus point from the rebates... Since the developer provides nice looking tiles, I don't need to spend anything for the tiles in this term... With the money, I can do quite a few things... Like seriously I will really think over what to do with the money merely for the house... Lol...

In the end, is all about my luck... Whether I get it is all depends on luck... Just be positive and everything will be fine... Positive :)



To be frank, if being positive all the time really helps me to buy this house, I will never ever be depressed anymore AHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment