Sunday, July 17, 2016

Please Wake Up...

Got a news that one of my forum friend was hospitalized for 5 days due to suiciding... I was not crying or sad but somehow, I am totally devastated... I only met him once face to face and I can honestly say he is those type of good, kind man which is almost extinct... He is not rude, gentle and friendly the first time I met him... Although I refer him as uncle (he is just few years older than me) but he is definitely a sweet and kind uncle... I have never meet up with him since the first time, which is around 4 or 5 years ago I think... I'm not sure if he still remember me because I really never tried to get in contact with him since then but this sudden news is seriously heartbreaking... Is like when he is still OK, why I did not try to contact him??? Perhaps if we still keep in touch, he might not ended up in this situation... However, I really have to say that I did not foresee this event to happen... I guess suicidal is really something that you will never notice until it happens...

As a long, old friend of yours, although we don't know each other much, I really wish and hope that you will wake up and give me the chance to talk to you again once more since the last 4 or 5 years... I honestly think that you are still the kind and gentle uncle I used to know...



For the first time I seriously pray to God, please give him strength and vitality to wake up... I will always stand by your side...

No comments:

Post a Comment