Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Redang 2016

(This is ma beach lifezzz)

Ok I took around 30 pictures but I don't think I will upload all of it in my blog... The only reason I pick this pic first is because of waves... Yes I love waves... I love watching those waves hitting the shore, making the splashing sound and the smell of the sea water always calms me down... I really fall in love with beach after I went to Bimini... Not sure why though...To be frank, I started to learn swimming due to Bimini as well... Is like everything begins from Bimini...

I can talk about how much I love beach endlessly right now... However, the main purpose of this post is to give a brief review about my 3D2N trip to Redang.,,

Cleanliness
Redang was made as a tourist spot for like more than 10 years... My first thought was Redang will not be as clean as what I could imagine but came into surprise, the sea water was still crystal clear... Although there are some litters in the sea, but it can be cleaned up easily if they put an effort to clean it... The most important part about a beautiful beach is whereby you can swim together with the fishes underwater and Redang got this covered perfectly... I would say the cleanliness of this beach is still well maintained even it has been a tourism spot for more than 10 years, which is impressive...

Transportation
There are 2 ports in Terengganu (Merang and Syahbandar Jetty) which provides daily ferry services to Redang... It is not difficult to find a transport going there but they only have 2 boat timings available which are 9AM and 1PM (for ferry services provided from Syahbandar Jetty)... It will take roughly an hour to reach Redang from Syahbandar Jetty as well... For Merang Jetty details, I have no info about it right now >.<
To sum up, it is quite convenient to find a ferry service in Syahbandar Jetty provided that you reached Terengganu before 12PM...

Accommodation
There are a lot of resorts in Redang offering packages which are cheap and worthy... These packages includes meals, water activities, ferry transportation and room of course... And indeed, those packages that are more expensive tends to provide better view, maybe better foods and bigger rooms when compared to the cheaper ones... For the resort I'm staying, Coral Redang Resort (I'm not promoting for them don't worry LOL), I would say that their food was good... The downside for the meals provided is the beverages they serve for lunch and dinner which is limited to coffee and tea only... Since they can serve juices for breakfast, why not they serve those juices for lunch and dinner as well? As for their rooms, it is clean enough with one downside which is the water heater they provided is solar powered with 2 units sharing it... In other words, I am showering in cold water most of the time... If I'm going to rate this resort, I would give them an 7 out of 10 where;-

1 point deducted from the beverage served for lunch and dinner
1 point deducted from the lack of hot shower
1 point deducted from the lack of water activities available (other resorts offers kayaking)

Other than that, it was good enough for me :)


Alright... I have concluded my review for this trip... Somehow, I thought of planning for a beach vacation every 2 months... Regardless it is near or slightly far, if I plan accordingly, I can spend lesser to enjoy more out of it... Well, let see how it goes by then :)



Live life to the fullest while you are still young~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment