Sunday, July 24, 2016

Rest In Peace...

It was a heartbreaking news to hear that my fellow forumer passed away after being in critical condition for almost 2 weeks... I really hope that I get a chance to at least talk with him again after that many years... Unfortunately, I am no longer able to... It would be great if I was given a chance to ask about his life, or maybe give some advice or provide him some support... It was a little bit late to know that he was struggling... I only know he needs help when I got the news that he was admitted to the hospital...

My most sincere condolences to his family...

To be honest, I am sad because he used to be a nice, kind and sweet person I used to know... But if he decided to suicide, I just feel that he could have thought about a better alternative in solving his problems instead of suciding... And I got to say, I just have this "meh" feeling with people that died due to suiciding... They just don't deserve something... I really do not know how to express this something... Suiciding was never ever a way to solve the problems in your life and that will always be the truth...



May your soul rest in peace... The gentle side of yours will always be remembered...

No comments:

Post a Comment