Friday, August 4, 2017

That Feeling...

Two moments this week. I will keep it straightforward:

1. Meet up with a guy from BW on Monday and we had lunch together... He was overall great, with good look, decent body and well mannered...We ate our lunch at Sunway Pyramid and once we are done, we proceed to Sunway Hotel's grand ballroom washroom for some casual fun. He enjoy the session and I'm glad he did... Would love to meet him again sometimes but this time, I will join in the fun...

2. Found a swimming buddy from BW and met each other yesterday (Thursday)... Swam for an hour and we proceed to the shower room... Agreed to have some great fun on our shower but I failed to do so due to me feeling uncomfortable... Felt guilty and bad for him as he was looking forward to it and I spoil it in an instant... In the end, we had dinner together and we discussed a lot of things... Two things I love about him??? The way he look at me and smile (totally mesmerising), and a very forgiving kind man as I disappoint him so many times yet he is still OK with it...



Another happy week in my life... Get my job/work moving forward at last and get to meet few nice guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment