Thursday, August 17, 2017

Down...

Today is my crush's birthday (just to make it clear, it is a she)... I wished her happy birthday and I was planning to meet her up for a meal anytime next week... I am prepared to make a move on her by having frequent dinners and slowly get close to her more and more so she will feel my feelings for her... I am ready to proceed my life to the next stage... I am absolutely ready... Not because I felt guilty for making out with guys but I always believe that I am more comfortable spending the rest of my life with a woman... I can't wait to see her... I am excited and happy and nervous at the same time when I message her... Unfortunately, everything is gone the moment I received her reply...

My hopes, my dream, my future, my lover, all just vanished instantly when she say that she is away from here... What am I supposed to do??? When I took my courage out, she is no longer nearby... How am I supposed to approach her more now??? When I am prepared, she's no longer there for me... Don't get me wrong... I am not blaming her... I just felt that whatever happy things that I am looking forward to will never be a happy thing... This makes me down... Sad... Sorrow... I do not know what to feel about now... Just purely blank...



I need some good rest now...

No comments:

Post a Comment