Saturday, August 26, 2017

25th August 2017...

Yesterday night was a special night for me... Why??? At last I opened my mouth and had a conversation with the guy in my gym which I approached earlier... Before that, I felt awkward to speak anything with him because I'm worried that he is still uncomfortable with me... Of course, I tried not to make him uncomfortable as well although I met him quite a lot of times... Plus, I only felt that I can only start a conversation with him when we are in the sauna or steam room rather than in the locker room or in the gym... After 3 weeks at least, I managed to get a very good chance to speak with him again and he doesn't seem to mind, but most likely feel slightly uncomfortable when I am around... To be frank, I felt bad to make him feel uncomfortable but I really desperate to befriend him, even though we can't go anywhere further in terms of relationship...

One thing for sure, he has opened up a little bit to me as he willingly to answer some of my questions which is personal to him... First, I really forgotten his name and I ask him to reconfirm his name lolz... Then I ask if he has a girlfriend and he smile it off (which I find him doing that is extremely cute), reluctant to speak in a very soft voice, he said that he is still single... He is seriously cute even though he looks extremely manly which is really my type LOLZ!!! After that, I ask him if that time we first met in the steam room, was that the first time a guy approaches him like that and he answered me yes as well (I don't feel bad cause I find him charming whenever he answer me at this point)... Hence, I ask him if he has been to any other gym before this and he said this is his very first gym... So far he answered all my questions and basically this is a good sign to me :D

After we left the steam room, took our shower and preparing to leave, I was reluctant to ask at the beginning and I took out my courage to ask if we can exchange our phone number... Of course, it is normal that he will reject (even if it was my first time, I did that without thinking twice)... But I did not force him at all to exchange by replying "It's OK if you don't want" but deep in my heart I desperately want it... Before I leave, this time, I said "See you" and he replied... It was a happy day for me...

I can see some progress in getting close to him now... I can sense he might still feel uncomfortable with me but at least this is a good start... I have to slowly make him feel comfortable with me...



I sound very evil as if I am converting a guy to be gay/bi LOLZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment