Thursday, August 10, 2017

Life So Far...

Can't believe that I am somehow developing a feeling towards a guy, not immediately into relationship yet but close to it... Not sure about his thoughts but for me, it seems promising if things move or goes on well enough... To be frank, I am not expecting to be in relationship yet, plus it is not a girl but a guy... What the hell am I even thinking??? But isn't this is what we call love???

Whatever it is, I am definitely not ready to be in long term relationship with a guy yet provided that he is the one that speaks out first (as in he wants to be in long term relationship with me aka boyfriend), then I might consider about it... Here are some short details about him:

1. He is 7 years older than me
2. He is sweet and kind, but love to tease/bully me a lot
3. Tend to be very stern when goes into conversation that doesn't seems fit to his thoughts... Basically, he is a man that demands for justification clearly...
4. Has a cat
5. Extremely busy with his job



Not sure if I want to go anymore detail into it but I will leave those as it is...



Need to prepare for my swimming >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment