Saturday, September 16, 2017

Deep Thoughts...

Every now and then, I tend to see some of my friends (especially those pretty and handsome ones) able to enjoy their life much more than I do... They get to travel few times in a year... Saviour delicious food every few months... Taking selfie with a group of happy friends... It never ends... Everytime I see their pictures, I will get envious eventually... How can they afford such happiness??? Do whatever they want, go wherever they want... As for me, it just doesn't make me feel good or happy...

Now... I think that they are actually happy with their life... But in reality, are they really that happy as they look like??? I may look happy to other people but it doesn't mean I am really that happy as well... So why am I covering myself with so much negative thoughts which will make me feel more sad??? Why???



Cause I wanna sleep now lolz xD

No comments:

Post a Comment