Thursday, September 7, 2017

Life Update!!!

I tried a simple urut batin (manhood massage) for the first time and I only realise it is just a normal handjob or some sort lolz... Nothing special... There is a specific manhood massage session which is meant for erectile dysfunction people but I definitely don't need that at all (as of now)... As what's next, I will be looking forward to a lengthy "massage", costly but I should try it at least once xD

As for the story of the guy in my gym, met him few times recently but did not get a chance to talk with him, and I even fail to greet him... Gotta do something about it...

Moving on to my job, it is slightly better now... I am able to cope with it so far (at least there are progress) and with the help of an intern, it could eases me a little bit more...

Financially wise, not so good but eventually it will be better lolz...

So far, I am not keen in meeting new people (except one) hence no story about giving massages...



Finally, to end this blog, here is the video of their live performance for both A-side and B-side of the single:





And I need to take a day off to settle few things next week -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment