Monday, September 18, 2017

Is This Love???

I am falling in love... Like seriously... It is not official yet until Hideto says yes right on my face... After that day, I kept thinking about him... I got a little good feeling that Hideto is interested in me as well... I can say he enjoy most of the time with me and so am I (but in the end I enjoy the most)... I really can put the sexual thoughts away... Even if just him and me, hanging out together, dinner or anything, that feeling of holding his hand, cuddle or hugging him from behind is more than enough for me... I am indeed a horny guy and I have strong sex desire but I can hold on for the person that I love... To be frank, if he agrees to be my boyfriend, I really have a lot of things to think about... I need to understand him more... I need to spend more time with him... I need to support him... I am willingly to do anything just to be with him... I don't even care if he make use of me, provided that he still loves me... I told myself, if he really became my boyfriend, I will spend as many years as possible with him because he is the type of guy that I want to be with for the rest of my life...

There are so many things going on in my head about him right now... This will never end... If I continue typing, it will be a billion words post... Oh my...



I have to express myself... I need to know the answer as soon as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment