Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Ain't That Jolly...

I have to admit that this month, he jolly month of Christmas is nowhere jolly to me at all... I am facing various issues SIMULTANEOUSLY which causes quite some depression due to stress... Now let me list it out:

1. My toothache is starting to give up... Yes... Consulting a dentist and have my wisdom tooth remove is the only choice but this will cost me up to RM1000...
2. My car service is due this month... Another RM500...
3. New project from my work... It is a good opportunity for me to learn... But at the same time, I have to handle 2 other projects and this new project has a tight deadline...
4. Not able to complete my previous' project perfectly... I may not be a perfectionist but yes I do get depress when I can't complete something that I am supposed to...
5. Living my life in a not so financial positive...

Seeing my friends travelling to Japan has indeed impacted me in some ways... Japan is a must go for me and until now, almost reaching the age of 30, I am unsure if I still have the chance to go... How do I live on with such depressions???



And my worst nightmare??? House loan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment