Saturday, December 23, 2017

When Everyone Is Enjoying Year End...

Let me be frank... Not sure if it was my fault to agree on doing this new project but the timeline/deadline given was indeed not so favourable as it was year end... I really felt that it took away my joy of Christmas (although I don't celebrate it) and my holidays are merely not holidays at all... I have to think about work during holidays which are not something I am used to doing it... The pressure from my boss makes me uncomfortable... Of course, I still think that I can cope with it but my boss is having way over too much expectation from me which eventually turns out to be a pressure for me... I just don't feel like over-stressing myself on this... I am not the type of person that willingly to do something which I don't like... I am sorry...

Another thing that's stressing me out is my financial... Well... It haunts me all the time... So what can I do about it??? Tell me please...



I wish I am rich... Like seriously rich lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment