Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Worn Out...

Seriously... I am starting to feel tired of being a programmer... Perhaps, I am not a programmer to begin with... Every time I wanted to learn something new, it will never turns out to be good... I wanted to learn how to use Google API but all I get are errors and have zero fucks on what is even happening... Meanwhile, the forums does not give an insight details on how to even use that fucking API, not even a code snippet example... Even if they provide, I will definitely get an error... How am I supposed to learn or know what is going on like this??? This is seriously tiring... In fact, by not getting it work, I will delay my project... I am just fucking tired of all these delaying shit... On the other hand, my boss keep pushing me that I must finish this project on time... With all these shit going on, I guess it is almost impossible... I am really sick of this programming life...



Fuck this life where I will never be given a chance to learn something new...

No comments:

Post a Comment