Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Year 2018...

It was supposed to be a happy new year... Like seriously happy... But I felt even more gloomier than I expected and this is the reason why I'm posting this even before 12AM... I just felt things never go according to my life or way... Things happening around me just made me more depressing and gloomy... I just felt that the only cure to this was indulging myself in those happy ending... Things were never seems easier to me since early of this year... Finding my true self does not seems to help my life in being happier... What a sad truth...

I really don't know where my life is leading to right now... To be frank, even if I suddenly got a new job offer from another country, I don't think it will make me any happier right now... This is how depressing my life...



Waiting for the moment to change my life... I got a feeling that my life is slowly worsening though...

No comments:

Post a Comment