Thursday, June 7, 2018

My First Week of June 2018...

Ok... Everything was great on my first week of June except one thing, my health... Not sure what had happened to me recently but I will list out what is going on with me as of today:

1. My left arm hurts (around my joint between my shoulder and arm)... That sensation of mild to intense pain occurs once in a while, or when I position my arm in a very wrong place... I believe this is due to my sleeping position but this pain still persists... Yesterday it was bad till I have to pop in a panadol into my mouth...
2. A small lump on the back of my neck... This is my very first time having lumps around my neck... Gave me a shock and hopefully it is not something serious...
3. Two ulcers (feels like 3) in my mouth at the same time... I rarely have ulcer... But when I have it, it creates havoc in my mouth...

Felt like my health is deteriorating this month... Gotta take good care of myself T_T



200 liters of water per day good enough??? LOLZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment