Friday, June 22, 2018

Tough Life...

Yup... I'm having financial issue again now... Now my account balance is below RM50, not a good sight... I have to do this in order for my company insurance's credit pass through or else, it will be a trouble... Better safe than sorry I would say... So how do I put this??? Struggling??? Unhappy??? Depress??? Maybe not... It is tough but I don't feel that bad for now... Although there are more financial burden coming for me in the next few months, I guess I am still able to cope with it (for now)...

Financial aside, I have been given a new job task the moment my current job is completing very soon... I mean, I did so much for the company, does my boss even consider promoting me??? LOLZ!!! I do admit I am not a good employee, but I felt that I still need to be further rewarded, at least a little bit more than normal to keep me motivated... Taking more projects will have a bigger pool and work harder to get more from the pool, but I still find it to be lack of something... Just lack of something... So conclusion??? I am looking forward to my promotion to be frank lol...

Now about my life... I started to pick up back my gaming life... I have stopped indulging myself in games for like a year but Nintendo Switch really sucks me back in... I always love gaming and now the fact that I have played some really good games (Resident Evil Revelation 2 and Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild), I am more keen on playing some PS4 games now (Megaman 11 on October lol)... I am determined to update my PS4 this week and HOPEFULLY the machine still works properly... I love you as much as I love anything else so please don't give up on me...

Besides gaming, I am waiting for my beloved Utada Hikaru's album... Followed by that is Perfume's album which I have high expectation as well... And about my love life??? I'm still searching for my other half hahahaha!!!

What I really need right now is a good, relaxing, island holiday... I never been to anywhere this year :'(



When will I have the money to travel this year???

No comments:

Post a Comment