Sunday, June 17, 2018

Update #3824627...

Ok... I really wanted to vent this out... I felt that whatever I am doing for the family now is very likely not something they will see and appreciate it... I felt like I am the black sheep of the family... Yes... I do admit I am not a filial peity son in some ways but my financial burdens me more than it seems... This unfavourable thoughts are starting to consume me...

I can still pretend or act that I am happy with my life as of now... However, I do not know how long I can keep on like this... The only thing that I know is, once I left this household, I will be able to live a completely different life which I have been longing to do so... For better or worst, what I need right now is a change for a better me, and probably a better family...



I am absolutely tired of these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment