Thursday, October 4, 2018

Emotional Ride...

The fact that I actually enjoy messaging with this guy makes me feel what a love is... But at the same time, I can imagine how hurting it is if things never goes right between us... The effort, time and emotion that we placed in would have a big drawback if it stops at some point... Now I can imagine why people that broke up have such a strong emotional ride... I may feel a little how it goes when I think about it and it really sucks... Nevertheless, it is all about what is best for the other people... Sometimes, we have to give up something just to see the other person happier... Love is something that can change drastically and instantly LOLZ

My conversation with him mostly are personal, and sometimes sexually comforting... I would say comforting because it is arousal and at the same time, the compliments we gave each other makes us feel more confident in some ways... And when it comes to this, we both agreed to try and fulfill our desires... Of course, we don't just talk about sexual things... We did discuss about how to make myself look more stylish, and how to make him smell better... It is just purely love, caring about each other well being and do what's best for both so that we can appreciate each other more in some ways...

I have involved myself in such situation where I tend to chat with a person and always hoping that they will reply everyday... Well, some of them did reply but always a single line reply... I mean, I would not blame them because I did the same thing to certain people but that is purely because I am not interested in them... Eventually, as time goes by, I understands how this world works lolz... I will never blame them... However, this guy, he tend to keep a long conversation with me... Although he rarely initiate a conversation, but he will share and discuss a lot when he is free which tells me that he is really interested with me... Being able to chat with him every night has changed my night time lifestyle drastically as well and frankly speaking, I am always looking forward to it...



Right now, I can say that I will cherish this very moment with him... Whatever happens in the future, let it be in the future...

When the time comes, it will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment