Thursday, October 11, 2018

Slow Paced...

Not complaining but felt that my days are passing by slower than it seems... Although now is closer to mid of the month, I really hope next year January comes as soon as possible... There are so many things in my mind that I need to clear off... Depressing??? Not... Exhausting??? Kinda... Enjoying??? Neutral... Overall??? Mehhh...

I do have a few games that I wanted to play right now... I should think about my games more lolz...

Talking about him, things are going dull, not in a bad way just no conversation between us... The thing is, he never intended to start a conversation with me so if I keep on messaging him everyday, it felt like I am being too clingy... Well... At least this is a good thing... I won't keep thinking about him... Less one thing to fill my mind lolz...

To sum up, I just want time to passes by quicker right now >.<



FAST FORWARD~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment