Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Lolz Me...

It is kinda stupid of me to have the thought of auditioning for Korean entertainment company (YG, SM Town, etc etc) at this age... I guess this idea sparks out due to the fact that I wanted to know and see how much I can progress being a vocalist... Until today, I did not take any initiative to audition for one but whenever I saw those auditioning news, I will somehow feel regret for not joining one lolz...

I enjoy singing a lot and I am constantly training my vocal (not in a professional way though) by experimenting with my voice... I am really unsure how far I can go with my vocal and not that I can compose or write my own lyrics at this point... My dream of being a vocal artist is still far to go AHAHAHAHHA!!!



Why la... Why you like this gehh???

No comments:

Post a Comment