Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Perfume WORLD TOUR 4th...

I was waiting for this announcement and the moment I saw the news that they have announced the locations, I was totally happy... But in a split second as I going through the list, it was so disheartened to found out that not even a single ASEAN country was selected for their tour... I mean come on, Malaysia is difficult... Singapore used to have it twice... Hong Kong always have the huge fandom group there and yet not even selected??? What is going on with their agents/organisers???

As a huge fan of Perfume and realise that I can't even afford to go to their closest tour location (Shanghai or Taipei) totally made my day gloomier than ever...

Guess I will just sit at home and move on with my mundane life...



Perfume WORLD TOUR 4th - Failed to attend...

No comments:

Post a Comment