Wednesday, November 21, 2018

29th Birthday...

Well... Yesterday was my 29th birthday... I felt that I have aged way too fast and when I look back, my younger age was indeed more better than what I am now... I mean, I was much richer back in the days and less things to care about... But now, things are so different and it is going to be a long way... It seems like I get to enjoy a short good, young life while now, I am struggling with almost everything in life... Not saying that my life is extremely bad but a lot of things could be better... Nevertheless, I am considered more fortunate than some people so I better appreciate what I have now or the future...

Back to my birthday, I've spent half of the day with my family and cousins which is the very first time in my birthday... Usually, most of my birthdays ended up at home alone and just have the cake after dinner... Probably because yesterday was a public holiday as well, it was a great chance for everyone to hang out... Other than that, nothing spectacular happened and days are back to normal...
Hopefully, my 30th birthday would be celebrated different than how it used to be lolz...



Quarter-life crisis??? Lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment