Wednesday, November 7, 2018

OMG!!!

I started to fall in love with BLACKPINK's songs like just two months ago... Frankly speaking, the first time I listen to their latest song 'Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du' does not get me at all... It was just meh on my first listen and it did not impress me at all until I listen to 'Forever Young' which is the other song from the same extended play... This song really gets interesting as I listen and eventually, the best song from this EP has to be 'Really'... As I got hooked up with 'Really' so hard, I eventually listen back to their old songs such as 'Boombayah', 'As If It's Your Last' and 'Playing With Fire'... Not so into 'Boombayah' but the other 2 are just like drugs... And for some reason, I got hooked up completely by 'Ddu-Du-Ddu-Du' now...

Ok... My story aside, the main point I am typing this post is because knowing that I just fall in love with their songs for like 2 months, I saw a news that they are going to held a concert in KL FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MALAYSIA OMG!!! To be frank, I am not a hardcore fan but I will not want to miss this opportunity to buy a VIP ticket for their concert lolz... For this case, even I am broke as fuck, I will still attend their concert for God knows why reason AHAHAHA!!!

This would be one of the best news for the month of November 2018...
And more to come... Lol...



2019 will be the best year for me T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment