Friday, November 2, 2018

Well...

It is funny how easily I fall in love with a guy when there's a chance for me to meet him... But at the same time, if he does not show any interest on me, I can easily give up on him as well... I found this guy and since he is a businessman and he is looking for part timer or full timer, it won't hurt for me to give it a try... There are two motives here:

1. To really work part time so I can earn some extras
2. To get really close to him

He is really the perfect guy or man that I would love to have in my life... Frankly speaking, even if I don't get a chance to be with him, but at least being close to him would really mean a lot to me... However, I am very clear that it would be very close to impossible since he travels a lot and a very busy man...

I guess my only hope here is he really has a feeling for me on our first meet up... That should be sufficient for us to start lolz...



If I really get to date him, I think I will never be depressed anymore lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment